Only one available, floor stock model!
At the heart of the Artist 30 lies a unique power amplifier design that harnesses the tonal qualities of the revered 6L6 valve. By carefully optimising the key power amplifier parameters of the Artist 30, the Blackstar design team has created an amplifier which has the outstanding dynamics normally associated with a USA 6L6 design, whilst adding the chime and shimmer of a classic British Class A amplifier.
The Artist 30’s two channels offer the widest possible palette of classic tones and each channel can be set as either a clean channel or a classic overdrive channel.
With the emphasis on simplicity and sonic purity, every feature has been refined to allow a musician total freedom in shaping their own sound.
Pro features such as footswitching, reverb, master volume and effects loop augment the sonic experience, making the product completely equipped for today’s exacting performance requirements.
As with all Blackstar products reliability is paramount and the Artist 30 has been subject to countless hours of endurance testing, both in the laboratory and in live performance meaning you can rely on the Artist 30 night after night in the most demanding gig environments.
This flexibility, tone and quality is delivered with a visual elegance worthy of the world’s greatest stages and performers. From the metallic thread in the classic paper fret to the embossed Blackstar detail on the luxury leather carrying strap, nothing has been left to chance in delivering the Artist 30 – A New Classic.
- Channel 1 - At low channel volume the amplifier will be completely clean. Increasing the amount of volume will see the amplifier start to break up into a natural mild overdrive response. The Tone control allows adjustment of the balance between treble and bass frequencies within the sound. At low settings (counter clockwise) the sound will be warmer and darker in character. As the Tone control is rotated clockwise the sound will become brighter.
- Channel 2 - Channel 2 can be adjusted between a clean and medium overdrive response by adjusting the Gain control. Low settings (counter clockwise) will deliver a clean sound. As the Gain control is increased clockwise the sound will be more harmonically rich until a classic overdrive response is achieved.
The ISF control works in conjunction with the Tone control. It allows you to choose the exact tone signature you prefer. Fully CCW is a more American characteristic with a tight bottom end and more aggressive middle, and fully CW is a British characteristic which is more ‘woody’ and less aggressive.
The reverb control sets the overall level of the reverb effect. With the control fully counter clockwise there will be no reverb. Turning the control clockwise will increase the amount of reverb.
SPEAKER EMULATED OUTPUT
The Blackstar emulated output design is a new benchmark for pro direct recording. This no-compromise design makes it easy to get your tone to disk and tape. You can also use it to run a line out to a PA.
The amp features an effects loop to allow you to connect effects pedals or other professional equipment using the return and send connections. The Effects Loop Level switch sets the effects loop to either +4dBV/-10dBV, which enables you to use it with either professional equipment (+4dBV setting), or with guitar level effects such as effects pedals (-10dBV setting).
The supplied 2-way footswitch enables you to switch between Channels 1 and 2, and switch the Reverb on or off.
- Product Range Artist Series
- Model Artist 30
- Technology Type Valve
- Preamp Valves 2 x ECC83
- Poweramp Valves 2 x 6L6
- Wattage 30
- Inputs Guitar Input
- Controls Channel 1 - Volume and Tone, Channel 2 - Gain and Volume, ISF, Bass, Middle, Treble, Reverb, Master Volume
- Channels 2 - Channel 1, Channel 2
- Speaker Size 12"
- Speaker Model Celestion V Type
- Speaker Amount 2
- Weight 22.5KG
- Dimensions (Width x Height x Depth) 690 x 540 x 260 (mm)