This guitar is in absolutely mint condition, and presents zero signs of use; it appears completely unplayed. Comes with original hard case.
Carvin worked very closely with Frank Gambale in the development of the FG1. This guitar is a true Carved Top Semi-Hollow Double-Cutaway instrument.
The genuine Mahogany body is chambered and features a premium carved Curly-Flamed Maple top. The FG1 neck profile and heel are custom sculpted to Frank’s specifications which makes for very comfortable playability and total access to all 22 frets.
Frank chose the C22B pickup for the bridge and worked with Carvin to develop the FG22N neck pickup. This exquisite instrument is extremely versatile and will handle all music styles from jazz to rock.
“The lead tone from the FG1 is so fat, round
and warm – it’s crazy beautiful! Carvin built
me the guitar I’ve always dreamed of...
I LOVE this guitar." - Frank Gambale
• Premium Mahogany set-in neck & body with highest quality 20mm Flamed Maple carved top
• Natural body binding effect
• Matching figured Maple headstock overlay
• 24k Gold plated CARVIN logo on headstock
• Sperzel locking tuners
• 25” scale ebony fingerboard
• Custom Frank Gambale neck profile
• Custom Frank Gambale lower neck heel
• Abalone dot inlays
• Vintage size fretwire (.043” tall x .080” wide)
• FG22N Frank Gambale neck pickup, C22B bridge pickup
• 3-way pickup selector, separate volumes and tones for each pickup
• Push pull tone controls for each pickup offer humbucker or single coil modes
• Body size: 14.1” wide, 1.85” thick at edge, 2.35” thick at center
• Back of neck and body matches translucent color of top
• Triple step, stained colors for extra depth