Combining the best of analog and digital technology, the Navigator offers practical, usable delay functions in a unique configuration that can generate classic delay tones as well as many unique new sounds.
- TIME – Controls length of main Delay repeat.
- FEEDBACK – Controls amount of Delay repeats.
- MAIN D – Controls level of main Delay voice.
- SECOND – Controls level of beat-split Delay voice.
- COLOR – Controls the tonality of the Delay voice, from dark to bright.
- SPEED – Controls rate of Modulation from slow to fast.
- DEPTH – Controls degree of Modulation from subtle to extreme.
- BEAT-SPLIT SWITCH – Selects between one-half, two-thirds, or three-quarter intervals for the secondary Delay voice.
- TAIL – Turns on “delay trails” function so that repeats will continue after the Navigator has been bypassed.
- TAP TEMPO – Allows user to tap in the Delay time with their foot.
- WET/DRY OUTPUTS – When run in stereo, the Navigator splits wet and dry signals to separate outputs.
- INPUT PAD SWITCH – Internal DIP switch for selecting between high and low level input signals.
- POWER – 9-Volt battery or 9 VDC power adaptor w/tip-negative polarity. Low, 70mA current draw works off majority of “brick-style” multi-output power supplies.
- BYPASS – Buffered bypass with low impedance output.