This amp is a B-Stock item, and has been labelled as such during Fender's extremely thorough quality control checks. Any minor defects are listed below.
DEFECT: THE PLATE ON THE BACK OF THE AMP IS SCRATCHED
TRANSPARENT SOUND, REFINED FORM
Offering a sonic experience like no other, Acoustic Pro amplifiers are true "audiophile amps," delivering superior live sound with studio-quality effects. Along with a flexible pro feature set, Acoustic Pro offers high-grade components and technology, pure Fender tradition and expert sonic imaging—allowing every note to be naturally and painstakingly replicated, letting your acoustic personality shine.
- 200-watt 12" combo amplifier ideal for solo performers or acoustic duos
- Two channels for instruments or microphones
- Onboard hall reverb and tone controls with sweepable midrange
- Integrated tilt-back kickstand easily converts the amp into a stage monitor
- Includes deluxe fitted cover; optional two-button footswitch for reverb bypass
XLR AND ¼" INPUTS
The Acoustic Pro’s convenient dual front-panel inputs include a standard ¼" jack for an instrument and an XLR input for a microphone.
FEEDBACK ELIMINATION CONTROL
Reduce unwanted feedback with the touch of a button by reversing the polarity of channel one’s speaker or search for specific feedback frequencies using the sweepable midrange tone controls.
For perfect placement of your outboard effects in the signal chain, this amp features an effects loop with dual ¼" send/return jacks.