- Cutting-edge acoustic-electric guitar
- Acoustic Engine delivers new body style and tone wood combinations
- Mod Knob selects and blends voices
- Patented Stringed Instrument Resonance System (SIRS)
- Three pickup systems: Fishman Under-Saddle Transducer; Fishman Acoustasonic Enhancer; Fender Acoustasonic Noiseless™ magnetic pickup
- Integrated forearm and back contour, and mahogany neck
The hollow Stratocaster®-inspired body is naturally loud and resonant with plenty of projection, meaning the guitar sounds as great on your lap as it does live on stage.
The Fender and Fishman-designed Acoustic Engine powers the Acoustasonic Stratocaster and delivers a newly curated collection of acoustic and electric voices.
FENDER ACOUSTASONIC NOISELESS MAGNETIC PICKUP
Designed for authentic hum-free Fender electric tone, this pickup can be played solo or blended with an acoustic voice to create new sounds.
MAHOGANY STRATOCASTER NECK
The mahogany Stratocaster neck with ebony fingerboard offers a familiar playing feel and adds warmth to the guitar’s tone.
The patented Stringed Instrument Resonance System (SIRS), inlaid top and modern electronics were created expressly for this instrument.
MADE IN CA
This state-of-the-art guitar is crafted in Corona, CA, at the same factory as our iconic electric instruments.
Solid A Sitka Spruce
Polyester Satin Matte
Modern "Deep C"
25.5" (648 mm)
12" (305 mm)
Number of Frets
Graph Tech® TUSQ®
1.6875" (42.86 mm)
Truss Rod Nut
1/8" American Series
Master Volume, "Mod" Knob, 5-Way Switch
3-pickup configuration: Under-Saddle Piezo/Internal Body Sensor/N4 Magnetic
Fender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered