This guitar presents in absolutely factory fresh, brand new condition, and shows zero signs of wear or use whatsoever. Comes with original hard case and all certifying documents.
Combining exotic tonewoods with premium pickups and appointments, the limited-edition Rarities Collection creates a truly unique musical experience. The Rarities Red Mahogany Top Telecaster features a two-piece, grain-filled ash body with a figured red mahogany top and a one-piece maple neck. The Custom Shop vintage-style Tele® bridge pickup is matched to a Custom Shop Twisted Tele neck pickup for a rousing good time.
- Two-piece grain-filled ash body with figured red mahogany top
- One Custom Shop vintage-style single-coil Tele bridge pickup; one Custom Shop Twisted Tele single-coil neck pickup
- “Deep C”-shaped maple neck; 9.5”-radius fingerboard
- Gold hardware; vintage-style bridge with three compensated brass saddles
- Includes vintage-style hardshell case
FIGURED RED MAHOGANY TOP
The two-piece, dark grain-filled ash body boasts a striking red mahogany cap— high-end appointments that adds elegance to this guitar.
We raided the Custom Shop parts bin for pickups; a vintage-style ‘50s pickup at the bridge and a fat-sounding Twisted Tele neck pickup.
ONE-PIECE MAPLE NECK
This guitar features a comfortable, one-piece “Deep C"-shaped neck maple with a 9.5"-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets for modern playability.
This guitar features elegant gold hardware.
PEARLOID TUNING MACHINE BUTTONS
Gold tuning machines with pearloid buttons lend an extra touch of class to this instrument.
DELUXE HARDSHELL CASE
As a special touch, the Rarities Red Mahogany Top Telecaster includes a deluxe brown hardshell case.