This guitar has been exceptionally cared for by the previous owner, and exhibits virtually no signs of wear.
Yellow Plus SP
Sitka Spruce / Padauk
- Acoustic guitar made from high-quality solid woods.
- Proprietary design features and production technologies, including soundboard voicing, the revolutionary Furch CNR System® neck joint, and Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish.
- Stylish appearance featuring a rosette with double concentric rings and green abalone inlays, koa body binding with a contrasting line, and white mother-of-pearl oval Eclipse fingerboard position markers.
- Heavy-duty Hiscox hardshell case.
Furch Yellow Plus SP guitar features a soundboard made from high-grade Sitka spruce and back and sides from premium padauk. Combined with exclusive koa body binding, white pearl thin Eclipse circles, and abalone rosette inlays, the high-quality tonewoods used for the Furch Yellow Plus SP make for fine sounding instrument with stunning look. The combination of tonewoods and Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish translates into a highly rich and balanced sound across the entire frequency range.
Unique voicing process
The premium nature of Furch Yellow Plus SP guitar is underscored by the fact that the soundboard is individually tuned using the voicing process, which enhances the guitar’s tonal properties to the highest level. Thanks to that, Furch Yellow Plus SP guitar has a crystalline clear, harmonically rich, balanced, and highly dynamic sound across the entire tonal spectrum.
Furch Yellow Plus SP guitar is protected by our proprietary Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish, which has been developed to enhance the guitar’s tonal qualities. The finish consists of an ultrathin layer of highly resistant lacquer that provides excellent surface protection and accentuates the structure of the wood at the same time.
Rosette made from green abalone
The soundhole is adorned by a rosette featuring a double ring with green abalone inlays and a black and white line.
Furch CNR System® Neck Design
A high precision, dual-action truss rod maintains neck stability and allows for fine adjustment of the neck relief, bilaterally. The truss rod is housed in a highly rigid carbon casing which enables a very smooth and controlled neck relief, ensuring the best playability and enduring optimal setup.
- A fully adjustable dual-action truss rod for highly precise adjustment of the neck bow in both the convex and concave directions.
- A highly rigid carbon casing that maintains the neck in the set position over a period much longer than is the case with standard neck joint designs and, at the same time, facilitates a gradual bow in the neck, a factor of essential importance for playability.
- A casting made of special alloy located inside the neck heel that ensures a stable position of the neck and its angle vis-à-vis the body.
The soundboard of Furch Yellow Plus SP guitar owes its stylish look to a combination of purfling featuring five black and white contrasting lines and koa binding with a white contrasting line.
White contrasting line
The contrast between the black ebony fingerboard and the red African mahogany neck is enhanced by a thin white line.
The soundboard of Furch Yellow Plus SP guitar is protected by a transparent pickguard that allows the natural beauty of the wood to shine through. The pickguard is designed to have no effect on the tonal qualities of the soundboard.
Pearl position markers
White pearl side position dots combined with Eclipse fingerboard inlays, featuring a thin white pearl contour line, improve fingerboard orientation and enhance the guitar’s exclusive appearance.
Excellent machine heads
Furch Yellow Plus SP guitar has an excellent tuning stability courtesy of Schaller M6 Silver machine heads with polished ebony buttons and a highly precise 1:18 gear ratio.
High-rigidity Hiscox case
Maximum protection during transport is provided by a high-rigidity Hiscox case with polyurethane insulating foam that shields the instrument from changes in external climatic conditions.