This Les Paul has seen a fair amount of use since its original purchase in 2008, however presents in fantastic condition considering its age. There is some light checking the nitro lacquer, and some general wear & tear around the body. There are some scuffs and pick marks on top, along with one small finish chip in the forearm region. On the back, there is some usual buckle rash, and a few small impressions. This Les Paul is LIGHT, and is super comfy to play. The neck is in perfect condition, and the frets have plenty of life left.
- Body: Mahogany, Chambered
- Top: Maple
- Neck: Solid mahogany Quarter-Sawn
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Profile: 1950's Rounded
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 24.75 "
- Radius: 12 "
- Nut width: 1.6875 "
- Bridge pickup: Gibson 498T Alnico V Humbucker
- Neck pickup: Gibson 490R Alnico II Humbucker
- Bridge: Gibson TonePros Locking Tune-o-matic