Reecho Pro uses floating-point DSP chips, with new algorithm, therefore the tone is significantly improved. Reecho Pro assembles 6 delay effects and with Tap Tempo function which makes adjusting the delay time much more easier. From clean digital delay to psychedelic Galaxy Delay, Mooer provide different musical styles with different delays choices. Moreover, Mooer have provided three additional effects which can be added to the delay effects. Reecho Pro have separated dry and wet level control. It is also equipped with high cut and low cut control, PINGPONG function, Loop function, stereo input and stereo output, preset saving function. No matter if you use it in practicing or professional performance, Reecho Pro will give you a much wider space for your playing.
6 delay effects:
- Digital Delay: Clean and clear digital delay
- Galaxy Delay: Cut off the sound head of the effect tone, giving you an outer-space-like tone.
- Analogy Delay: Warm, smooth analog delay.
- Real Echo Delay: Simulate effects generated in the real environment.
- Tape Echo Delay: Simulate effects generated by the old tape delay machine.
- Tube Echo Delay: Tube-like sweet sounding effect.
Three additional effects:
- Adds additional effects on the delay effect
- Mod: Add chorus effect on the delay
- Dynamic: Add dynamic to the delay
- Reverse: Simulate the sound of a reversed tape
Loop recording function
- Provided with 20 seconds recording time and there is no maximum overdub limits. It is equipped with two footswitches, which make recording an easy task.
DRY and WET Knob
- DRY knob controls the volumn of the guitar sound and the WET knob controls the volumn of the delay effect.
HI CUT and LOW CUT Knob
- These two knobs control the high and low frequency of the delay effect.
Stereo input and Stereo output and P.PONG function
- Reecho Pro is equipped with Stereo input and Stereo output and P.PONG function, which can make the delay effect generated back and forth in two channels and therefore create a much wider stereo sound.
Trail ON/OFF function
- Trail ON is the Buffer Bypass mode in which the delay effect will be held even if you turn off the delay effect.
- Trail Off is the True Bypass mode in which the delay effect will be immediately stopped when you turn off the delay effect.
- To save your tone, simply press down two footswitches together and hold for 3 seconds or longer. To use your saved tone, simply press down two footswitches together again.