Engl Invader 100 E 642 Tube Guitar Amp Head
|Original Price (RRP)||$4,550.00|
|Shipping Cost||Free shipping!|
save money when you buy your engl invader E 642 online
The ENGL Invader 100 E 642 Tube Guitar Amp Head
features 8 different gain stages in 4 separate
channels that include four separate EQs.
Powered by 4 EL34 Tubes the Invader delivers a
total amount of 100 watts. The idea behind the
Invader is that guitarists need ultimate
flexibility and control in any given playing
situation. It achieves this by using a special
4 channel layout.
Named Channel 1, 2, 3, 4, these channels are able to produce different Overdrive / Gain structures in each one from Crunch to High Gain. Every Overdrive Voicing in the channels is different. In conjunction with the Hi / Lo gain switch, which can be remote controlled and a separate EQ section for each channel, there will be no limits except the guitarist creativity.
• Channel 1: Silken Clean to Crispy Crunch
• Channel 2: Fat & Bulky Crunch to NU-Rock / Metal Rhythm / Lead
• Channel 3: Tight Warm Crunch to Classic Dynamic Rock / Metal
• Channel 4: Modern Crunch to Singing Harmonic Leads
There are three different remote interface ports available on the ENGL Invader amp head: A Serial Amp Control Port accepts the Custom Z-9 Footswitch (optional); use it as a conventional switcher to select channels and two sound-shaping functions directly. Then there's the MIDI In, which accepts the Z-9 for use as a simple MIDI footcontroller or any other MIDI footcontroller. Finally, the guitar amp is equipped with a stereo jack that takes a dual footswitch, allowing you to switch the four channels remotely.
Engl Invader 100 E 642 Tube Guitar Amp Head Features:
- Four Basic Channels with separate Gain and Volume knobs
- Two Gain Variants for each channel
- Four Voicing Sections - 3-band EQ for each channel
- Bright sound-shaping Button for Channel 1 & 2
- Two Effects Loops that are variable and switchable
- A and B Master knobs are accessible via MIDI
- MIDI Ins and Thru ports
- 128 MIDI Presets via 16 Channels
- Three different remote interface ports
- Programmable Noise Gate in Channel 2, 3, and 4