This guitar is part of our Taylor Blow-Out Sale,
The price is strictly limited to this guitar, and cannot be repeated.
Free freight Australia wide, sale ends April 30th 2020.
This acoustic/electric nylon-string Grand Concert from our Academy Series may be the best nylon-string guitar you’ll find for the money. The underlying design goal of the series is to make the acoustic guitar accessible to more players by bringing Taylor’s legendary playability and tone into an affordable price range. One of the benefits of a nylon-string guitar is that the light string tension is easy on the fingertips. Another inviting feature is a built-in armrest to enhance the playing comfort. Tonally, the wood pairing of layered sapele back and sides with a solid Lutz spruce top, together with the body’s internal bracing, project a warm, mellow nylon voice with crisp percussive appeal that suits a variety of musical styles and responds well to both fingerpicking and flatpicking. The onboard ES-N pickup and preamp captures that nylon character and give you additional tone-shaping control. Whether you’re a steel-string player looking to add an affordable nylon-string to your acoustic toolbox or crave a great-sounding acoustic guitar that’s easy on the hands and the wallet, the A12e-N is an option well worth exploring.
- Body type: Grand Concert/OO
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Lutz Spruce
- Back & sides: Layered Sapele
- Bracing pattern: Academy Series Nylon Bracing
- Body finish: Matte 2.0 Varnish
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Taylor Standard Nylon Profile
- Nut width: 1.875 in. (47.62 mm)
- Fingerboard: Genuine African Ebony
- Neck wood: Sapele
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Number of frets: 17
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Taylor
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Genuine African Ebony
- Tuning machines: Nylon Nickel with peraloid buttons
- Bridge: Genuine African Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Tusq
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Armrest
- Case: Gig Bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Mexico