Repairs and Warranties
You are entitled to return an item under warranty for repair or replacement. Some warranty matters can be handled
directly by DW Music and some cases will be referred to the Manufacturer. In order to process your concerns as
quickly as possible we request that you observe the following information:
1. You should contact us as soon as you become aware of the fault. Send an email to email@example.com
outlining details of the issue, including photos, if applicable. Please include your details, contact numbers
and invoice number of the purchase. Requests will not be taken over the phone.
2. Prior to proceeding with a warranty repair DW Music may request an inspection of the goods. Once the
fault has been deemed to be a warranty issue we will then advise as to the best course of action to have
your item repaired or replaced.
3. Freight costs associated with returning the item are to be met by the customer. These costs will NOT be
covered by DW Music.
4. All statutory and warranty time limitations apply in all cases.
5. You will not be entitled to receive a replacement item or have your item repaired if you:
• inspected the item prior to purchasing it and didn’t notice defects you should have noticed;
• where you have used the item in a way not intended for it’s purpose; or,
• you have damaged the item.
In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, DW Music does not provide a refund for ‘change of mind’ purchases
so you are advised to choose your goods carefully.
When purchasing online from DW Music you are protected by the same Consumer Protection Laws that you would
receive it you purchased the item in our store.
These provisions apply to in-store and online purchases. We aim to process any claims as quickly as possible and
encourage you to contact us about any concerns you may have.
If you have a query as to a specific items warranty period please email us.
If an item that you have purchased from us requires repair under warranty please contact us via email.