Pianos & Keyboards
- (02) 6260 5626
You are entitled to return an item under warranty for repair or replacement. Some warranty matters can be handled
directly by DW Music and some cases will be referred to the Manufacturer. In order to process your concerns as
quickly as possible we request that you observe the following information:
1. You should contact us as soon as you become aware of the fault. Send an email to email@example.com
outlining details of the issue, including photos, if applicable. Please include your details, contact numbers
and invoice number of the purchase. Requests will not be taken over the phone.
2. Prior to proceeding with a warranty repair DW Music may request an inspection of the goods. Once the
fault has been deemed to be a warranty issue we will then advise as to the best course of action to have
your item repaired or replaced.
3. Freight costs associated with returning the item are to be met by the customer. These costs will NOT be
covered by DW Music.
4. All statutory and warranty time limitations apply in all cases.
5. You will not be entitled to receive a replacement item or have your item repaired if you:
• inspected the item prior to purchasing it and didn’t notice defects you should have noticed;
• where you have used the item in a way not intended for it’s purpose; or,
• you have damaged the item.
In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, DW Music does not provide a refund for ‘change of mind’ request for a return of purchases.
Therefore, you are advised to choose your goods carefully.
When purchasing online from DW Music you are protected by the same Consumer Protection Laws that you would receive if you had purchased the item in our store.
In the event of a valid claim, for example, unmerchantable goods, or not fit for their stated purpose, we will strive to address your concerns as promptly as possible.
We encourage you to contact us with any concerns you may have.
If you have a query as to a specific item's warranty period or need advice regarding repairs, please email us, whether under warranty or even outside of the stated period, we will do our best to assist.