FEATURING HUMBUCKERS WITH CERAMIC MAGNETS AND VINTAGE WORN FINISH
The new Epiphone SG-Special VE™ is a great way for new players to discover a rock classic at a price anyone can afford. Featuring Epiphone open-coil humbuckers with Ceramic Magnets and available in five beautiful Vintage Worn finishes including Cherry, Ebony, Heritage Cherry Sunburst, Vintage Sunburst, and Walnut.
- Classic SG style with five Vintage Worn color finishes
- Open Humbuckers with Ceramic Magnets
- Epiphone Premium Machine Heads
EPIPHONE SG-SPECIAL VE™ SPECIFICATIONS
- Finish: Vintage Worn
- Body Material: Poplar w/ Mahogany Veneer
- Neck Material: Okoume
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper™; D profile
- Neck Joint: Bolt On
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Headstock: Epiphone "Clipped Ear"; "Les Paul Model" in gold; "Epiphone" logo in silver
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: "Bell" shaped; 2-layer; "SG" in white
- Fingerboard Radius: 14"
- Fingerboard: Pearloid "Dot" Inlays
- Binding: None
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Premium Covered; 14:1 ratio
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone 650R Humbucker; Open-coil; Ceramic-8 Magnets
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone 700T Humbucker; Open-coil, Ceramic-8 Magnets
- Controls: 3-way Pickup Selector, Master Volume, Master Tone
- Knobs: Black "Speed" knobs
- Bridge: LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Output Jack: Epiphone Exclusive Non-rotating, Heavy Duty Output Jack, Metal Output Jack Plate
- Colors: Cherry (CHV), Ebony (EBV), Heritage Cherry Sunburst (HSV), Vintage Sunburst (VSV), Walnut (WLV)
- Other: "2017" Edition logo on back of headstock
- Optional: Hard Case (940-EGCS), Case UPC = 711106261447