The new Mustang LT50 incorporates what we’ve learned over decades of producing the world’s best-sounding guitar amps. It’s ideal for practice or performance, with 50 watts of power, a high quality 12-inch speaker, a super-simple user interface, full-color display, and a collection of presets covering a wide range of music—a “greatest hits” of electric guitar tones. The versatile signal chain with high-quality onboard amp and effects models produces amazing tones, making it the most inspiring 50-watt amp in its class. And with a free Fender TONE 3.0 download, use your desktop Mac or PC to edit, store and manage your presets with ease. You’ll also have access to a wealth of exciting presets from the Fender TONE community. Mustang LT50 is a fun, flexible and easy-to-use modeling amp for any guitarist. It's the only 50-watt amp in its class with such a rich feature set.
- 50-watt combo amplifier
- Single 12” Fender Special Design guitar speaker
- Wooden cabinet
- Simple user interface with 1.8" color display
- Stereo headphone output for silent practice
- USB interface for recording output and firmware updates
- 60 Presets - 30 pre-loaded presets—plus 30 more slots for writing or downloading additional presets—offer a “greatest hits” of guitar tones that work for almost any genre of music.
- 20 Amp Types - Play with various vintage classics from Fender and others, plus a collection of modern high-gain models.
- 25 Effects - Enjoy a multitude of unique sounds with the onboard effects—including multiple distortion, overdrive, compression, modulation, reverb, delay and octave effects.
- Chromatic Tuner - Get your guitar in tune quickly—access the chromatic tuner at the push of a button.
- Tone App for Mac/PC - Explore new presets, backup & restore your own presets, and update your firmware if necessary.
- Stereo Auxiliary and Headphone Jacks - Jam along with your favorite tracks using the convenient stereo aux input and enjoy some quiet practice time.