The criteria for the design called for the construction of the very best lightweight cases possible, encompassing the use of the finest modern materials. The result is a range of cases manufactured using a unique composite double moulded construction which gives unparalleled protection for your instrument from a lightweight case with a low/medium retail price range. The construction consists of a moulded, high impact resistant A.B.S. plastic outer shell, bonded directly to an inner moulding manufactured from a unique blend of 'High Tech' cellular foam.
- 1.5mm outer shell thickness
- Incredible crush strength of over 500kg (for Hiscox standard range)
- Flat aluminium impact-resistant buckles
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Soft foam cushion padding fitted at key areas
- Steel D rings for strap fittings
- Crushed velour interior fabric