John was one of the first artists to join our revolutionary TonePrint concept. In total, John created 5 personal TonePrints in early 2011 – two for Corona Chorus, two for Shaker Vibrato and one for Vortex Flanger. John loved having access to all effect parameter so much that he instantly agreed to develop a signature pedal – one that was based on his own TonePrints. And so The Dreamscape was born.
Basically, John wanted to gather all of his TonePrints in a single pedal even though his original TonePrints are for three different pedals in the series. Therefore, his new signature pedal contains no less than three mind-blowing modulation effects that have been painstakingly tailored with an eye on even the tiniest detail by the master himself. To take this pedal over the top, John even created a brand new TonePrint for Vortex Flanger taking the total amount of custom-tweaked tones up to six – 2 x chorus, 2 x flanger and 2 x Vibrato.
With The Dreamscape, you even get a TonePrint setting that allows you to upload or beam other TonePrints to the pedal. In short, for all you John Petrucci and Dream Theater fans out there, this pedal is a must-have, but even if you’re not, The Dreamscape is a brilliant way of getting three top-notch modulation effects in a compact pedal that will only take up a minimum of real estate on your pedal boards.
- Signature pedal gives you multiple modulation types, a voicing switch and built-in TonePrints for exceptional high-quality effects
- 6 phenomenal modulation tones crafted by John PetruccI* offer you chorus, vibrato and flanger effects in a single pedal
- Voicing switch gives you a perfect representation of Petrucci’s ‘dark’ tone plus normal and bright options to carve your own path
- TonePrint-enabled to let you beam cool signature tones into your pedal with the free TonePrint App
- Design your own customized effects from scratch with free TonePrint Editor for PC, Mac* and iPad*
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off
- Optional buffered bypass mode prevents high frequency loss from long cable runs