The Yamaha LP7A is an optional pedal unit for YPG-635/DGX-640 that gives you virtually the same level of expressive control as that of actual acoustic grand pianos. By default, the LP7A gives you Damper, Soft and Sostenuto control. The LP7A even includes Half Damper effect control, allowing you more realistic control over sustained sounds. In addition to Damper, Soft and Sostenuto control, the left pedal can also give you special control to the Classical Guitar and Sweet Muted Trumpet voices of select Yamaha keyboards.
Yamaha LP7A Piano Pedal Features:
- Damper, Soft and Sostenuto pedals
- Half Damper effect for expressive control over sustained sound
- Perfect for piano players and music students
- Allows the performer to add more musical expressiveness
- Left pedal can be assigned to control some internal Voices
- Attaches to YPG-635/DGX-640